What is it about?
The 'H2020 SME Innovation Associate' (INNOSUP-02-2016) will help SMEs and Start-ups to find the most highly-skilled and experienced researchers on the research job market. The programme will assist SME by:
- Making your job vacancy visible all around Europe and abroad;
- Offering an individual grant that covers the costs of the first year of employment of a non-national researcher in the period between September 2017 and August 2018.
- Providing training programme to maximise the potential of the recruitment and multiply its effects while assuring a smooth integration of the researcher in the structure and cultural business environment.
Who can participate and how?
The application is simple and paperless:
- Register your SME or start-up at the Participant Portal - the single gateway to EU research funding. The process will take no more than 10 minutes;
- Read carefully the call for application of H2020 European SME Innovation Associate;
- Prepare a short application that describes:
- Your business idea and its expected impact;
- The profile you need and the added-value of recruiting internationally;
- Your recruitment and training plan.
- Submit your application online by 30/06/2016 at 17:00:00 (Brussels time).
Pour plus d'information, ICI