The 2015 edition of Water Innovation Europe is here to put its spotlight on ‘The role of water in the circular economy’ and explore all the challenges and opportunities for water in the circular economy concept.
- Ηοw can a circular approach to water be given shape in an urban, industrial and agricultural context?
- What are the barriers and bottlenecks that stand in the way of a circular approach to water?
- How can RTD and innovation contribute to realise these opportunities?
The importance of water for the new EU Agenda for Jobs, Growth, Fairness and Democratic Change will also be discussed, paying particular attention on the priorities of:
- Jobs growth, and investment;
- A ‘resilient energy union with a forward-looking climate change policy’ and;
- A ‘connected digital single market’
WIE2015 will feature the 2nd edition of the prestigious WssTP Water SME Awards, giving the opportunity to all SMEs with innovative breakthrough solutions to stand out! A special session on market opportunities outside Europe will welcome all those who want to get a broader overview of the opportunities lying beyond the European borders.
Some of the most outstanding FP7 and H2020 projects will be also presented at the WIE2015 conference, demonstrating how their results will provide concrete solutions for societal challenges.
WIE2015 will offer an open platform for discussion and networking among the key stakeholders from across the whole water value chain.